Are you looking for new challenges in international high-tech work environment?
At Tuxera we are committed to bring people the most complete interoperability between mobile phones, tablets, set-top boxes, TVs, automotive infotainment and any electronic devices. Tuxera develops file systems, storage management and wireless media sharing software to the consumer electronics brands all around the globe. We are always looking for the very best professionals to join our growing team. Tuxera has won numerous growth company awards was recently featured in Kauppalehti as one of the most successful software companies in Finland.
As an Account Manager you will be working between Tuxera’s R&D team and Tuxera’s customers and partners in the US and Canada including chipset companies and consumer electronics OEMs. Your job is to work as part of Tuxera’s sales team to both develop and execute Tuxera’s marketing and sales strategy in these markets and to build strong business relationships to get Tuxera and Tuxera’s products well known in the target customer base.
We assume you have:
- Experience and/or interest in software and semiconductor sales and marketing in entrepreneurial growth companies or business units
- Passion to negotiate and close deals with Americans, post-sales project support, channel management, marketing and lead generation skills
- An academic degree or advanced studies in electrical engineering, software engineering, or similar or a business degree with strong technical background
- Possibility to travel
As a person, you have:
- Fluent written and spoken English. Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong passion in computer technology, understanding of software components as part of operating systems
- Independent, well-organized, energetic, positive, curious, customer-oriented and problem-solving personality
- Dynamic work environment, with flexible working hours.
- Laptop, smartphone, health insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Possibility to relocate in any of our offices: Helsinki, Sunnyvale, or Taipei.
- Compensation plan negotiable including base salary + bonus according to results.
How to apply:
This position is full-time. Tuxera headquarters are located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please send us an email to jobs(AT)tuxera.com including your CV and anything else relevant that shows your skills.