Are you looking for new challenges in an international high-tech work environment?
At Tuxera we are committed to bring people the most complete interoperability between laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and any electronic device. Tuxera develops file system and storage management software to leading technology companies all around the globe.
In order to achieve this, we are always looking for the very best professionals around the world.
As File System Quality Assurance Engineer you will take a major role in the company’s software quality assurance. You will interact on a daily basis with professionals from the most successful worldwide brands who trust on Tuxera file systems. Your mission is to ensure that the software delivered to Tuxera’s customers have passed rigorous quality assurance, customized to any possible hardware and software environment.
- Work in a highly skilled engineering team in the quality assurance of file system solutions for embedded devices.
- Developing testing and delivery automation.
- Work closely with file system developers to solve problems to specific customers’ environments.
- A genuine passion for operating system technology, embedded systems, and consumer electronics.
- Experience in testing Linux and Android development projects, with the most advanced quality assurance methodologies.
- Excellent programming skills, especially script languages, like bash, Python.
- Proven experience with design and execution of automated tests.
- Knowledge of file systems and popular operating systems.
- Degree in Engineering or Science, but what we value the most is actual industry experience and knowledge.
- Dynamic work environment, with flexible working hours.
- Laptop, smartphone, health insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
How to apply:
This position is full-time. Tuxera headquarters are located in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please send us an email to jobs(AT)tuxera.com including your CV and anything else relevant that shows your skills.