Are you looking for new challenges in an international high-tech work environment?
At Tuxera we are committed to bring people the most complete interoperability between mobile phones, tablets, set-top boxes, TVs, automotive infotainment and any electronic devices. Tuxera develops file systems, storage management and wireless media sharing software to the consumer electronics brands all around the globe. We are always looking for the very best professionals to join our growing team. Tuxera was recently ranked as #3 most successful software company in Finland.
As Lead Developer, Wireless Media Sharing, you will take a major role in the company’s wireless media sharing development projects. You will interact on a daily basis with those who design the cutting-edge next generation consumer electronics devices from mobile gadgets to home media devices.
- Senior Embedded Linux Developer with 5+ years of experience developing on ARM or other embedded targets with C or C++
- Development experience with UPnP, DLNA, Airplay or other popular streaming video and/or audio protocols and technologies
- Development experience with USB stack, video and audio codecs, popular media player architectures on Linux, Windows and Mac
- Development experience with Mac/iOS, Android and Windows applications
As a person:
- Fluent in English, very good communications skills, especially clarity and conciseness
- A genuine passion to great software, tomorrow’s game-changing technologies, consumer electronics, Internet services, and computers
- Gifted to develop and strengthen relationships, and build trust with partners and customers
- Awareness to multicultural and multilanguage diversity
- Experience as a face-to-face consultant or support specialist
- Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related subject, but what we value the most is hands on knowledge and development track record
- Dynamic work environment with flexible working hours
- Laptop and smartphone of your choice, health insurance, lunch coupons, and more
How to apply:
This position is full-time. Tuxera headquarters are located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please send us an email to jobs(AT)tuxera.com including your CV and anything else relevant that shows your skills.