We are looking to recruit a Product Support Specialist to act as the technical interface between Tuxera’s R&D team and Tuxera’s customers and partners globally, which include chipset companies, top consumer electronics OEMs, software partners and a wide range of industrial electronics manufacturers. The Product Support Specialist will have ownership of customer technical issues and will also support sales as necessary. The Product Support Specialist will have a key role as a direct customer contact to ensure customer satisfaction as well as to maintain the established high standards of Tuxera products.
The Product Support Specialist will interact on a daily basis with professionals from the most successful worldwide brands who trust on Tuxera file systems in their phone, tablet, TV, set-top box and automotive infotainment projects for the latest yet-to-be-released devices.
- Take ownership and drive the resolution of customer technical issues in cooperation with the Tuxera R&D team.
- Ensure that customers receive adequate and timely support.
- Support the sales team by participating in preliminary technical assessment discussions.
- Listen and learn from the customers to identify new product improvement and development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering or Science, but what we value the most is passion to learn and hands on knowledge.
- Technical experience (e.g., understanding of software development, ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in technical support, engineering, IT or project management.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior customer-facing experience.
- Fluent formal and diplomatic communicator in written and spoken English, other language skills is a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to drive multiple initiatives at the same time.
- A genuine passion for Linux and embedded software technologies, consumer electronics, Internet services, and computers.
- Awareness to multicultural and multilanguage diversity.
- Passion to solve new and unexpected technical problems.
- Challenging, flexible and fun work in a high-growth environment with top consumer electronics brands.
- The possibility to influence the future of the company and your own work.
- A vantage point to the rapidly moving consumer electronics and embedded software market.
- Laptop, smartphone, health insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Compensation plan negotiable including base salary + bonus according to results.
How to apply:
This position is full-time. Tuxera headquarters are located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please send us an email to jobs(AT)tuxera.com