We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to work between Tuxera’s R&D team and Tuxera’s customers and partners in the United States and Canada, which include chipset companies, top consumer electronics OEMs, software partners and a wide range of industrial electronics manufacturers. The Sales Manager will work as part of Tuxera’s sales team to both develop and execute Tuxera’s marketing and sales strategy in these markets and to build strong business relationships to get Tuxera and Tuxera’s products well known in the target customer base.
The Sales Manager will interact on a daily basis with professionals from the most successful worldwide brands who cooperate with Tuxera as partners or trust on Tuxera file systems in their devices.
- Take ownership of specified customer relationships in the target market.
- Manage leads by turning them into real sales opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with key software and hardware partners.
- Coordinate with R&D to find the best ways to serve our customers.
- Designing and producing marketing material for target markets.
- Meeting with customers in the target market.
- Listen and learn from the customers to identify new product improvement and development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a technically focused degree in business. Nevertheless, what we value the most is actual hands-on experience, can-do attitude, energy, knowledge and passion to learn new things and adapt to new situations.
- Prior experience in software business, consumer electronics, automotive industry, embedded software, operating systems, and/or licensing business.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluent formal and diplomatic communicator in written and spoken English, other language skills is a plus.
- Preferably experience in living and working in the United States.
- Self-starter with ability to drive multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Based in Helsinki, with possibility to travel.
How to apply:
This position is full-time. Tuxera headquarters are located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please send us an email to jobs(AT)tuxera.com