Are you looking for new challenges in international high-tech work environment?
At Tuxera we are committed to bring people the most complete interoperability between mobile phones, tablets, set-top boxes, TVs, automotive infotainment and any electronic devices. Tuxera develops file systems, storage management and wireless media sharing software to the consumer electronics brands all around the globe. We are always looking for the very best professionals to join our growing team. Tuxera has won numerous growth company awards and was recently featured in Kauppalehti as one of the most successful software companies in Finland.
As Technical Support Engineer you have a key role in working between Tuxera and customer R&D teams and support Tuxera’s international customer projects. You will interact on a daily basis with professionals from the most successful worldwide brands who trust on Tuxera file systems in their phone, tablet, TV, set-top box and automotive infotainment projects for the latest yet-tobe-released devices. Your mission is to passionately answer and solve customer requests and questions, and to communicate complex technical issues effectively over the email, phone and in-person.
- Coordinating with Tuxera and customer R&D teams on a daily basis, logging of calls and emails, following escalation procedures to solve issues.
- Supporting Tuxera sales account managers to deliver prompt answers to customers’ technical requests.
- Basic troubleshooting of file system problems and performance bottlenecks based on customer feedback.
As a person, you have:
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other language skills a plus.
- Very good communications skills, especially clarity and conciseness.
- A genuine passion for Linux and embedded software technologies, consumer electronics, Internet services, and computers.
- Passion to solve new and unexpected technical problems.
- Awareness to multicultural and multilanguage diversity.
- Degree in Engineering or Science, but what we value the most is passion to learn and hands on knowledge.
- Dynamic work environment, with flexible working hours.
- Laptop, smartphone, health insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Possibility to relocate in any of our offices: Helsinki, Sunnyvale, or Taipei.
- Compensation plan negotiable including base salary + bonus according to results.
How to apply:
This position is full-time. Tuxera headquarters are located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please send us an email to jobs(AT)tuxera.com including your CV and anything else relevant that shows your skills.