- Outstanding performance. Tuxera FAT Embedded offers dramatic performance improvements for the most demanding users. The read/write performance can be over 30-50 times better compared to open source FAT due to the modern kernel-level implementation, hardware acceleration support, patented inventions and other optimizations. In most cases the speed is comparable or even faster than ext4 , the most common Linux and Android file system. Tuxera FAT is one of the world’s fastest file systems available.
- Best reliability. The core file system technology is based on Tuxera’s open source products, which have been in production use in many millions of installations since 2000. As the saying goes: given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow. In Tuxera, we have additionally developed robust test suites. Every software that leaves Tuxera’s labs must pass all quality tests.
- Custom integration, tuning and optimization. The software are always tailored into the customer hardware and software platform to get the best possible results. Tuxera engineers have over a decade experience in system development in Linux, Android and other systems. They have earned their ranks being the most contributive and effective in competitive projects.
- Commercial licensing. Tuxera utilizes multi-licensing model where one can commercially license the software to be included in closed source, proprietary products and custom platforms. Otherwise the open source drivers cannot be integrated legally into closed source environments due the GPL license.
- Support and updates. Tuxera offers email and phone support for its customers. Prompt access to product updates is available that bring new improvements and features.
For more information please contact sales with filling in a form or sending email to email@example.com.