Tuxera FAT for embedded systems builds on the solid foundation of Tuxera’s highly portable file system technology that is actively used by millions of consumer electronics devices for transparent data exchange. Tuxera FAT is needed to bring super fast and fail-safe level reliable SD, SDHC and USB compatibility to any device. It is especially suited for mobile and tablet devices with limited battery capacity, memory requirements and computing power.
- Supported Operating Systems: Android, Linux, Chrome OS, Firefox OS, and Tizen. Please ask for a complete list of available platforms.
- Hardware Platforms: ARM, x86, MIPS, PowerPC, SH and more.
- Full Interoperability: Support for all Microsoft FAT versions and SD Association specifications, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and storage media types like USB, Flash, SD/SDHC/MMC, HDD to enable smooth data portability.
- Unmatched Scalability: No practical limit in number of files, folders, file sizes, and partition sizes.
- High-Performance: Active caching, advanced algorithms and data structures ensure maximum IO throughput for both small and large files, and high IOPS for file operations.
- Solid Reliability: Rigorous quality assurance, wide deployment and fault-tolerant design guarantee Outstanding file system robustness.
- Integration and Architecture: Tuxera FAT is extremely highly portable and it can be easily integrated into any system, for example into Linux by Tuxera file system experts. Architecturally, Tuxera FAT fits into Linux as a kernel module.