Tuxera NTFS for Embedded Systems builds on the solid foundation of Tuxera’s highly portable NTFS file system technology that is actively used by millions of consumer electronics devices for transparent data exchange. Tuxera NTFS is especially suited for embedded devices requiring high-performance with limited memory and computing power.
- Supported Operating Systems: Android, Linux, Chrome OS, Firefox OS, Tizen, QNX, Nucleus, Windows CE Embedded, VxWorks and many other proprietary RTOS deployments. Please ask for a complete list of available platforms.
- Hardware Platforms: ARM, MIPS, x86, PowerPC, SH and more.
- Full Interoperability: Support for all Windows NTFS versions, including XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and storage media types like USB, Flash, SD/MMC, HDD, SSD to enable smooth data portability.
- Unmatched Scalability: No practical limit in number of files, folders, file sizes, and partition sizes.
- High-Performance: Active caching, advanced algorithms and data structures ensure maximum IO throughput for both small and large files, and high IOPS for file operations.
- Solid Reliability: Rigorous quality assurance, wide deployment and fault-tolerant design guarantee outstanding file system robustness.
- Integration and Architecture: Tuxera NTFS is highly portable and it can be easily integrated into any system, for example into Linux by Tuxera file system experts. Architecturally, Tuxera NTFS fits into Linux as a kernel module and achieves superb read-write performance as shown in the diagram below: