- January 23, 2011 /
- by Szabolcs Szakacsits
The new stable NTFS-3G release contains the following improvements, changes and fixes:
- New: implemented fsync() and fsyncdir().
- New: implemented the ‘sync’ mount option.
- New: sanity check upcase table.
- New: added a big-endian extended attribute name for attrib and times.
- New: added an extended attribute name for creation time.
- New: enable renaming of system extended attributes.
- Change: improved appending data to fragmented files.
- Change: improved rebuilding a runlist.
- Change: improved comparing filename on big-endian CPUs.
- Fixed stat(2) for system files with no data.
- Fixed alignment on cached structures.
- Fixed Posix ACLs for big-endian CPUs.
- Fixed deleting files using ignore_case option.
- Fixed allocated size when an attribute update causes unnamed data to be expelled.
The latest release of the software is available at http://www.tuxera.com/
Tuxera Open Source Team