The fastest way to read and write Windows disks from Mac
Mac OS X does not support writing to Microsoft Windows formatted NTFS volumes out-of-the box. The solution is here. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is our commercial read/write NTFS software for Mac users. Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS data transfer speeds you can have on Mac while protecting your data with its new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all versions of Mac OS X from 10.4 (Tiger) onwards, including of course OS X Mavericks with its 64-bit kernel, and comes with advanced features only available from Tuxera such as support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop®, VMware Fusion® and TrueCrypt.
Download, try, and buy
- Download stable version: Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2013.2 (Latest update: 2013-10-23).
- Download testing version: No testing version available.
The trial version has a 15 day time limit. You can purchase the full license in our online shop.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be notified of updates and lots of valuable information!
- Key Features
- User Guide (online)
- Screenshots and Installation Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News: Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2013 Released – Fully Compatible with OS X Mavericks, October 23, 2013
- News: Tuxera NTFS for Mac – Everything You Wanted to Know and More, March 22, 2013
- News: Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2012 Released, Localized Into 13 Languages, April 30, 2012
- News: Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2011.4 Now Available, May 3, 2011
- News: Tuxera NTFS for Mac Released with 64-bit Support, October 11, 2010
- News: Tuxera Celebrates Over 1 Million NTFS for Mac Downloads, March 16, 2010