Maximize your hardware for higher speeds and capacity.
Fully optimize for the increasingly multi-user, multi-device and multi-service environment.
Top Networking Performance
Routers and gateways at the center of connected home provide fast internet access connecting all devices and making sure that everyone at home can get online and do more at the same time. Tuxera tops the performance while keeping CPU usage low, so more applications can run at the same time. Our solutions enable new features and maximize the hardware, helping you take advantage of the expanded bandwidth and higher capacity. Optimization for network storages boosts the file transfer and makes the hardware more responsive.
Extended System Lifetime
Rigorous networking environment needs highly reliable solutions for the increasing amount of rich multimedia data and advanced applications. According to the latest research, the average lifetime of a traditional HDD is between 3 to 4 years. 100% fail-safe and optimized for the internal storage, Tuxera file systems ensure the longest flash memory lifetime.
Content Always Accessible
Tuxera solutions guarantee a full plug-and-play compatibility meaning that you can always access your remote content no matter if it is stored on NAS, USB drive, Wi-Fi storage or in the cloud.
Tuxera Powers the Latest Home Networking Products on the Market
Tenlong Deng,Associate VP at Networking & Wireless Devices Business Unit, Open Platform Business Group, AsusTek COMPUTER INC.November 24, 2014
Tuxera’s solutions help us take full advantage of expanded bandwidth and storage capacity, providing drastically improved performance with significantly reduced CPU usage. With special optimization for network storages, our users can enjoy quick access and sharing of their data
Adam Lapede,Qualcomm Atheros, Senior Director of Product ManagementJanuary 23, 2015
Handling more applications and increasing data traffic require networks with higher speeds and power efficiency. With Tuxera’s performance boosting, we are able to reach the highest network storage speed and fully maximize the hardware capabilities.
Paul Valentine,VP of Marketing for the Enterprise Business Unit at Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.November 24, 2014
Our collaboration with Tuxera, who delivers industry-leading file system solutions for NAS, reinforces Marvell’s leadership and commitment to breaking barriers in the storage space. We understand performance is paramount for NAS customers, and we believe features such as file system optimizations place Marvell and Tuxera well ahead of the competition
Tim Higgins,SmallNetBuilderFebruary 18, 2015
[Powered by Tuxera] ASUS seems to have overcome its problems with getting good USB 3.0 storage performance, to take the lead spot with 56 MB/s NTFS writes and 87 MB/s reads with USB 3.0
- CES 2017 is set for takeoff! Our crew in Las Vegas gearing up for the popular consumer electronics show. Find out what to expect this year.
- Having a dual-port architecture like Tuxera SMB offers flexibility of running in user or kernel space, easy porting, and performance gains. Read more here.
- Want to know the hottest trends in consumer electronics from IFA 2016? Were there any breakthrough technologies? Get the answers here.
- Data played a big role in every innovation presented at CES 2016. See how important it is in autonomous driving and home automation systems.
- Linksys teams up with Tuxera to bring the fastest network storage performance answering modern connected home challenges
- How to control your connected home, access content from any location and stream it to multiple devices at the same time.
- Heading to Broadband World Forum in London? Meet our team and learn how you can ensure that your users will enjoy an always connected digital lifestyle
- Tuxera at Heidelberg, Germany for the 42 HGI board member meeting. Learn more about our software and products for home networking.
- IBC 2015 is coming to an end. Did you check our joint AllConnect demo with iWedia? Next stops: UPnP Forum Steering Committee and the IAA Motor Show.
- Learn more about Tuxera streaming and network technology at IBC 2015 this September.