WHAT YOU’LL FIND AT TUXERA
Around our international workplace, you’ll find lots of different ways of thinking. But we’re also pretty down to earth around here – meaning it’s easy to be yourself around your colleagues. We’ve got sci-fi geeks and sports fans, musicians and poets, competitive sportspeople and hardcore gamers alike, and more!
A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Our professionals are passionate and enthusiastic about solving customer challenges. You’ll work on development projects at the core of all the latest devices and technology from premier global brands. As a result, you’ll be providing real value for people all around the world.
FLEXIBILITY AND TRUST
We’re a growth company, but we’ve managed to keep our feet on the ground. There’s no strict organizational hierarchy. You can actively influence what you work on and what you new things you’ll learn. Plus, whether you’re an early bird or night owl, there’s a place for you here.
THE GOODIES IN DETAIL
- A close-knit community of talented colleagues
- Mobile phone and laptop of your choice
- Lunch vouchers for discounted meal prices
- Excellent healthcare and private health insurance
- Tailored training and professional development
- Table tennis, pool, sauna, and gaming room
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Spend 10% of your work time on side projects
- Library of the industry books and magazines
- Company parties, events, and small get-togethers
- Spacious office near the beach, metro, and nearby shopping
- Discount vouchers for cultural, sports, and fitness activities
FOUR STEPS TO BECOME A TUXERIAN
We let you know at each stage of your application what’s going on and how to continue. Plus, no matter how the job application turns out in the end, you’ll get personalized feedback from our People Operations experts to help you continue your career search.
We want to know what motivates you – so don’t skip the cover letter! Also, make sure your CV and cover letter are relevant to the position you’re applying to.
After we evaluate your CV and cover letter, we’ll send you an email about what happens next.
WORKING IN FINLAND
We’re extremely proud to partner with several universities and vocational schools by supporting students with their studies and organizing events, as well as providing job and thesis opportunities.
READ MIKAEL’S STORY
When Tuxerians move on to pursue other career opportunities, it’s not goodbye, but see you later! We provide the means for you to keep in touch with former Tuxerian colleagues, stay up to date with the latest company news and updates, get together for events, and broaden networks within the Tuxera community.
We foster community spirit near and far. Whether you’re thinking of applying with us, or just want to know what topics inspire Tuxerians, we’re interested in keeping in touch.