- May 16, 2010 /
- by Szabolcs Szakacsits
The new, stable NTFS-3G release contains the following changes:
- Fixed a compilation issue with uClibc.
- Fixed modifying the read-only flag on a directory.
- Fixed a bug in ACL inheritance.
- Fixed a bad condition for security descriptor upgrade.
- Fixed a possible index block with no key in $SII.
- Fixed the condition for executing utime() and utimensat().
- Fixed wrong flags when uid/gid are forced in mount options.
- Fixed a bad error checking when closing a compressed file.
- Fixed compiler warnings on OpenSolaris.
- Fixed conditional code for self-test in secaudit.
The software is available at http://www.tuxera.com/community/ntfs-3g-download/
Tuxera Open Source Team