- October 3, 2010 /
- by Szabolcs Szakacsits
The new stable NTFS-3G release contains the following minor bug fixes:
- Fixed filename encoding when standard functions are not available.
- Fixed checking mounted device status on some non-Linux platforms.
- Fixed mounting with SELinux context.
- Fixed -n and –no-mtab mount option handling, needed by automount.
- Improved consistency checks of POSIX ACLs.
- NTFS-3G manual update.
The latest release of the software is available at http://www.tuxera.com/
Tuxera Open Source Team